Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Health Benefits of Acai Berry and Weight Loss Benefits

What are the Health Benefits Of Acai Berry?
I am going to do something a little different this time and I am not going to tell you what some companies are saying that the benefits are. I am going to tell you about my personal experience and what benefits it had for me.
I am going to start by telling you a little about myself and where I was in my life when I first discovered it. I was always very healthy and slim all through school and into my twenties. I always lead a very active life, was a very social person and had a lot of friends.
In my late twenties I finally met the love of my life and we got married when I was 28 years old. After being married for two years we had our handsome baby boy, and two years later we had our beautiful baby girl. And of course with each pregnancy came huge changes to my body and my self confidence. Don't get me wrong I love my children and if I had to do it all over again I would not change a thing. But after my second child, and let's face it I wasn't getting any younger. I developed some health problems that affected my life like I had never imagined possible.
I began to be tired and sleepy all the time, I developed digestion problems which caused gas and problems with my stomach, I could not get a good night sleep, my immune system was weak so I was getting sick a lot, and of course the curse that every woman dreads I started to developed fat in places that I had never had before and gained about 20 pounds. And to top it all off I had convinced myself that my husband wasn't attracted to me anymore because of this.
So after trying anti depressants, taking drugs for my stomach problems, taking sleeping pills to sleep, and trying to lose weight using diets, exercises, and diet pills, which only made me feel very funny by the way nothing was working. So the next time I went to visit my doctor for a check up, I told her my concerns and that I didn't want to have to take all of these drugs and besides nothing was really working anyway. So she suggested that I try a new thing that had just been released and was getting grave reviews.
She suggested that I try using Acai Berry because it was suppose to help combat all of my symptoms and it was all natural and was not a harsh drug. Well to start with the Health Benefits Of Acai Berry were astonishing for me. Within only a couple weeks of using it I was sleeping much better, my stomach never bothered me anymore, I wasn't getting sick anymore, my energy level was in overdrive through out the day, and the best part of all I was losing weight and I wasn't doing anything like dieting, I was just doing my everyday thing like I always did. It had actually greatly changed my life in only a couple of weeks.
Now I want to tell you a little more about the Weight Loss Benefits Of Acai Berry. After using it for only 6 to 7 weeks I had actually lost 21 pounds, and I felt great, after all I had 2 beautiful children, I had lots of energy to keep up with them, I didn't have any more stomach problems, my skin looked vibrant and healthy and the best of all I had my sexy firm body back and I loved it (He He).
And another thing that I mentioned earlier was that I had convinced myself that my husband didn't find me sexy anymore. Well let me tell you that now that I have my confidence back and the body that I use to have there is no doubt in my mind that he finds me very sexy. It has turned the tables completely around. I even play the make believe I am sleeping card every now and then just to keep him in his place (you know what I am talking about, and damn it feels good He He).
So to sum t up in a nutshell the Health Benefits Of Acai Berry and the Weight Loss Benefits Of Acai Berry were unbelievable for me. It has been a little over a year since I first tried it and I continue to use it every day and I feel better and healthier than I ever have. From My personal experience I would recommend this to everyone whether you think you need it or not, it will change your life. And it has many other benefits than the few that I experienced. The formula that I use and is one of the top rated products available is one called Acai Power Blast and I would recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment