Thursday, September 26, 2013

Easy Weight Loss For Teens

Losing weight as a teen is not easy. You are still in a growing phase, and although you hope your body will grow into your frame and you'll lose the "baby fat", sometimes it just isn't going anywhere. There are several easy weight loss for teens programs on the web, but which one should you trust?

Well first and foremost, you should probably consult a doctor before you put any plan into action. I know many people search the net looking for the next big "no work necessary" weight loss program, but you generally won't find that, because well, it doesn't exist.

The best advice anyone can offer up for slimming down across all ages is this; eat healthy. That is the foundation of weight loss. If you're cramming a super size meal down your throat every day, and washing it down with a huge soda, or even worse a milkshake, you aren't going to drop a pound.

I myself lost 70lbs without any exercise. And I ate a lot while I was losing the weight. I was never hungry, and even better I ate things that I enjoyed. Substitution is key. Replacing regular mayonnaise with low fat or olive oil mayonnaise can make all the difference in the world.

Subway is your friend, as is any place that sells grilled chicken. Weight loss as a teen is more about choices than actions. You choose what you eat, choose the right thing. Set a goal for yourself, but make it attainable. I wanted to lose 2 pounds a week. And I consistently beat that goal because I set the bar low.

Another tool that may help in weight loss is a simple shirtless picture of yourself. Take a shirtless picture of yourself and tape it or place it somewhere that people will notice it. I set my laptop's desktop background to my fat picture. By doing this, you not only commit to yourself, but you commit to others by talking openly about your weight loss goals.

Most of all, don't worry about the way you look. People are beautiful for many different reasons, and weight loss should be done for health reasons not vanity. Always remember that there are people all over the world who share your trouble, and deserve to be treated with respect, just like you.

aumentare massa muscolare

No comments:

Post a Comment